Directory of Registered Factories
Main features of this activity are listed below:
- The Directorate of Labour Welfare, Punjab is responsible for registration and de-registration of the factories under the Factories Act, 1934
- The Bureau prepares and updates a Directory of Registered Factories in Punjab
- The Directory contains information on factories listed district/tehsil and industry wise
- The Directory also contains the information on fixed assets size and employment size etc.
- This directory supplemented with the latest information available with the Directorate of Industries is used as a Frame for the CMI
- Directory of registered factories is released annually